Conducting Feedback Conversations That Get Real Results
Giving feedback can be difficult, even stressful, but, when done right, feedback inspires your team to higher performance. Through real-life role-plays, you will gain comfort and confidence to effectively build trust, deepen relationships and creating viable paths for growth in your team. You will:
- Learn to develop a sense of trust amongst your team and open the lines of communication so feedback becomes a part of your workplace culture
- Apply a useful model that will give structure to your feedback conversations and create a productive dialogue
- Practice how to give both positive and constructive feedback to spark change in your direct reports.
- Know how to support others in changing their thinking, from victim to empowered professional
- Prepare for and practice a real, upcoming feedback conversation and receive coaching from the facilitator and your peers
To schedule this training or learn more, contact us today.