Our proprietary learning solutions makes the difference for global organizations that want to adapt, evolve and decisively lead in the business world.
What We Do
We specialize in creating and facilitating innovative, scalable and practical solutions that create business results for Fortune 500 companies, universities and non-profit organizations. Our Academies incorporate experiential classroom training, one-on-one assessment and coaching, and on-the-job action learning projects.
They can be implemented for intact teams, groups of high potentials, emerging leaders and leaders of leaders.
Who We Help
We partner with Fortune 500 companies, universities and non-profit organizations. From business-wide leadership development programs for high potential managers, to senior-level strategy sessions that enhance team and organizational performance, hundreds of global organizations rely on us to bring your talent development and business strategies to life.
What Makes Us Different
We don’t just present training material and walk away – we support all the ways your leaders learn and develop.
We use social and mobile tools to activate the learning back on the job, and make it stick.
Having walked in your shoes, our team’s vast experience in business and leading cross-functional teams helps us identify with every day leadership issues.
We conduct a thorough leadership development assessment with your organization to identify your leaders’ development strengths and opportunities. Then we partner with you to develop and deliver curriculum-based programs to address leadership gaps.
Read about our seminars.
Participants apply learning on the job to solve real, organizational problems through team-based action learning projects.
We conduct individual assessments of each leader, resulting in targeted development plans which form the basis of their learning goals throughout the program and for one-on-one coaching with an experienced TLS coach
Leadership Academies Curriculum
We collaborate with you to pick the learning topics you need for your leaders’ growth.
Below are just a few of the seminars you can choose.
- Leading Strategic Change
- Leadership Communication: The Secret to Getting Through to Anyone
- Conducting Feedback Conversations That Get Real Results
- Coaching Skills for Managers: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Results
- Using Situational Leadership to Engage Your People and Drive Results
- The Art and Science of Delegation
- Reality-Based Leadership Tools for Today’s World
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence for Effective Team Leadership
- Step Up to Leadership: The New Manager’s Toolkit
- How Action Learning Powers Your Leaders' and Business' Development
- Power Up Your Leadership Presence
- Executive-Level Presentation Skills
- You Don’t Have to Imagine Them Naked