The Art and Science of Delegation
Delegating is not as easy as it seems. It takes a deep knowledge of your employee’s capabilities, trust between you and your team and skill at conducting an effective delegation. This seminar will give new and experienced managers a practical step-by-step formula for effectively delegating work that will reduce your stress level, empower your staff, and build morale.
- Discover TLS’s practical delegation model and apply it to your real-world delegation situations
- Understand what to assign, whom to select, when to start, how to maintain control and how to give feedback
- Walk away with techniques for setting success milestones and quality management, ensuring accountability and creating follow-up procedures - without micromanaging
- Address the obstacles that get in the way of delegation including lack of trust, resources and capabilities
- Experience interactive practice, role-plays, case studies and script analysis to prepare you for the real world
To schedule this training or learn more, contact us today.