Coaching Skills for Managers: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Results
For leaders, the development of coaching skills often takes a back seat to the development of technical skills. However, leaders need an equal dose of technical and social competencies. In particular, effectively coaching others is essential to achieving a culture of high performance and engagement at every level of the organization. In this interactive seminar, you will:
- Discover how to close the gaps between current and desired team performance and outcomes
- Practice asking powerful coaching questions and reflective listening techniques to engage your direct reports
- Learn practical techniques to deepen accountability and inspire ownership in your team members
- Understand how to integrate coaching seamlessly into your everyday managerial duties
- Get practical tips and powerful techniques from a certified leadership coach
To schedule this training or learn more, contact us today.