You Don’t Have to Imagine Them Naked
This is a hands-on seminar designed for beginner-level speakers who want to design and deliver a memorable presentation, or intermediate-level presenters who want to brush-up on the essentials.
Did you know that people fear public speaking even more than death? It’s true! In this fast-paced, practice-based workshop you will discover how to address your fear of public speaking and squash your inner critic. Through hands-on practice, you will learn how to create a targeted presentation with engaging graphics, and practice delivering a memorable message that has lasting impact on your audience. By the end of this seminar, you will:
- Tackle your fear through proven mental and behavioral techniques
- Apply our proprietary model for constructing a presentation and designing visual aids to effectively relay a message that resonates with your audience
- Learn and practice verbal and vocal techniques that deepen your impact, including: pitch, cadence, volume, intonation and other communication methods
- Tweak your body language, including: eye contact, facial expressions, posture; understand how to hone your movement and gestures to target attention
- Practice your presentation and get recorded and real-time feedback from the instructor and your peers
Bring home your recorded presentation to further hone your techniques before the big day
To request this training, contact us today.