Using Situational Leadership
to Engage Your People and Drive Results
This seminar will enable you to create a motivating and engaging workplace where people develop and live up to their potential. Using Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership® II Model will help you apply the most comprehensive, tangible and useful model of leadership available.
- Discover the Situational Leadership II model and how a flexible leadership approach benefits team and organizational performance.
- Learn how to craft SMART Goals with your employees as the first step to enabling their success.
- Understanding the two components of diagnosing and apply this skill to your real-world situations.
- Recognize the consequences of over-supervision and under-supervision and know how to find that happy medium that your employees need to excel
- Practice conducting an alignment conversation and get useful feedback from the instructor and your peers.
To schedule this training or learn more, contact us today.