Leveraging Emotional Intelligence for Effective Team Leadership
Emotional intelligence is the “something” in each of us that is a bit intangible. It affects how we manage behavior, navigate social complexities and make decisions that achieve positive results. At the core of any outstanding leader are the abilities to harness self-awareness, connect with others, achieve success and influence people. Your emotional intelligence is the foundation for a host of critical skills and it impacts almost everything you say and do each day. It is also the strongest predictor of performance. Through this eye-opening seminar, you will learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader.
- Identify the essential role of EQ and the four components that contribute to effective, influential leadership
- Determine your personal EQ strengths and development opportunities and learn how to expand your “comfort zone”.
- Recognize and consciously use emotional data to create and maintain productive workplace relationships and team environments
- Integrate empathy into your workplace conversations to promote strong relationships
- Learn how to conduct collaborative, inclusive and creative communication practices to motivate your team
- Walk away with tangible, next steps to using EQ in your role the very next day.
To request this training, contact us today.